Our Logo On Your Chest / Breasts
#weliketoparty What can we say? We consider every customer at FacePlant a party starter; this 80's inspired mix tape says it all, and will instantly grant you backstage access to any gig you go to, endless drinks at the green room and free entry to every nightclub on the planet. What's not to like? Cover your naked chest you filthy animal!
Sustainable, organic and printed on-demand to reduce waste.
Please be aware all our clothing is made to order and will ship separately and usually arrive a few days after your sunglasses.
T-Shirt Size Guide
The most reliable measurement is the pit to pit width of an article of clothing (t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie). This is best found by measuring a similar garment which fits well before making your online purchase. Take the item, lay it flat and then measure the widest point from one armpit to the other.
PLEASE NOTE: Your actual chest measurement is not a reliable guide. For instance, a chest measuring 42" all the way round divided by two would give you a pit to pit measurement of 21". However, in reality, this would be too small because you need a minimum of 1" to 2" in a shirt to allow for movement.
Any problems or questions on sizing, email us on email@example.com
Ethical and Sustainable
- 100% Certified Combed Organic Cotton
- PETA Approved Vegan - It's vegan, but we suggest you don't eat it. Unless it's with gravy. Mmmmmm.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) - We've got standards, and so have these guys.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - tested for harmful substances our T-shirts won't make you sick, but you will look sick!
- Fairwear Foundation - Ensuring workers rights and pay, because we're decent people and so are you.
- Water-based Ink Printing - free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), We like heavy metal in our ears, not our clothes.
Made On Demand
We are producing all our merchandise on demand, this means we don't hold stock but only print what you need, when you need it. This reduces waste, and our impact on the environment. Delivery takes a little longer, typically 3-5 days, but the planet will thank you for it and you'll sleep easy at night.