Our Discreet Logo On Your Sweaty Chest / Breast
Love the logo, but need to be incognito? Maybe you have a uniform policy at work, perhaps you are James Bond, either way, look cool and be subtle about it with this sweatshirt!
James Bond bought one yesterday and so should you...
Sustainable, organic and printed on-demand to reduce waste.
Please be aware all our clothing is made to order and will ship separately and usually arrive a few days after your sunglasses.
Sweatshirt Size Guide
FacePlant sweatshirts are a more fitted style, if you are in between sizes we would suggest ordering the next size up.
The most reliable measurement is the pit to pit width of an article of clothing (t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie). This is best found by measuring a similar garment which fits well before making your online purchase. Take the item, lay it flat and then measure the widest point from one armpit to the other.
PLEASE NOTE: Your actual chest measurement is not a reliable guide. For instance, a chest measuring 42" all the way round divided by two would give you a pit to pit measurement of 21". However, in reality, this would be too small because you need a minimum of 1" to 2" in a shirt to allow for movement.
Any problems or questions on sizing, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethical and Sustainable
- 100% Certified Combed Organic Cotton
- PETA Approved Vegan - It's vegan, but we suggest you don't eat it. Unless it's with gravy. Mmmmmm.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) - We've got standards, and so have these guys.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - tested for harmful substances our T-shirts won't make you sick, but you will look sick!
- Fairwear Foundation - Ensuring workers rights and pay, because we're decent people and so are you.
- Water-based Ink Printing - free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), We like heavy metal in our ears, not our clothes.
Made On Demand
We are producing all our merchandise on demand, this means we don't hold stock but only print what you need, when you need it. This reduces waste, and our impact on the environment. Delivery takes a little longer, typically 3-5 days, but the planet will thank you for it and you'll sleep easy at night.